In a culture that is inundated with messages that fun is a commodity, The Fun Conspiracy strives to reveal that fun is a process and a state of being.
In addition to our personalized one-on-one fun coaching sessions, we have a treasure trove of ideas and activities to share with our clients and friends!
- Join us for an evening of Hula Hoops and belly laughs.
- Bond over glue and giggles while creating Mother/Daughter Vision Boards.
- Paddle the French Broad River with fellow Fun Conspirators on exclusive TFC outings.
- Team Building—Let us help your co-workers get to know each other and connect from a place of joy.
- Treasure Hunts—Elevate your employees’ awareness of talents, interests, and expertise to build a stronger, more cohesive team.
- Executive Coaching (just for fun!)—Learn how a little fun can go a long way toward enhancing workplace productivity, creative problem solving, and overall morale.
- Spend a weekend in retreat with us digging deeply to reveal your true passions.
- Attend a workshop and remember when play wasn’t encumbered by inhibitions and performance expectations.
- Immerse yourself in Kirtan and feel the higher vibration of joy through music.
- Snap your approval at a Positive Poetry Slam for Teens.
We are always collaborating with talented practitioners, instructors, and artists to bring you high-quality opportunities for immersion in Authentic Fun. All too often, we lose our creative passion to routine. We offer personalized life coaching sessions and a variety of activities to keep things fresh and to allow for the opportunity of exploring new avenues and fun adventures in a safe environment.
Visit our events calendar to see what fun we have in store for you!